Dear Parents, June 5, 2017
Welcome to our last week of first grade! Woohoo!
I would like to take this quick moment and thank you all for your support of Sacred Heart and especially of your first grader! All students have progressed this year and I am incredibly proud to be their teacher. Thank you for sharing them with me each day.
This week is all about wrapping up. We will be enjoying our last week as first graders as we reflect on our year together and participate in many fun events! We will work on our writing, reading, and math skills throughout the week. We will also take quite a bit of time cleaning up our classroom! 🙂
Homework for the Week:
- Monday: Just Read
- Tuesday: Just Read
- Wednesday: Just Read
- Thursday: Just Read
- Friday: Happy Summer!
Reminders for the Week:
- Free Free Dress on Tuesday to celebrate our successful Jogathon!
- 8Th grade School Graduation and Award Presentation on Wednesday.
- No Cost Free Dress on Thursday as we celebrate Spirit Day. It is also a noon dismissal!
- Last day of EDC on Thursday.
- Last day of school on Friday with a 10am dismissal.
Have a wonderful summer!!