Dear Parents, June 18, 2012
The last week of school! I can hardly believe the year is just about over. I had a wonderful time with your children. They are very special and I enjoyed every day of school. I would also like to thank you for your continued support throughout the year.
We will spend our week wrapping up loose ends and enjoying our last week together. In Language Arts we will play review games in spelling and sight words as well as finish all writing topics. We will spend our math time playing review games, our science time- sharing our zoo reports, our social studies time- completing our book My World Near and Far, and our religion time-reflecting on how we are part of God’s Family.
- Monday is Field Day. We will be out on the field playing a variety of games from 12:30 on. Please send your student in PE clothes.
- Tuesday is the last PE day!
- Wednesday is the last full day of school. Students must be in uniform. We will be attending mass at 8:30, as it is the school graduation. Please join us if your schedule permits!
- Thursday is Spirit Day and a noon dismissal day. We will spend some time playing with our sixth grade buddies before the assembly honoring our room parents and enjoying lunch provided by the PTC.
- Friday is a 10:00AM dismissal! We will spend the morning in church, come back to gather the last of our things and ready to start our summer vacation.
Have a wonderful week!